Overland Network :
With our fleet of over 300 drivers and vehicles as well as long-term partnerships with preferred subcontractors, we give you maximum capacity and flexibility for all your logistics needs.
By collecting and delivering directly with one vehicle, we can provide more security and extremely attractive lead times due to less handling. Our team of experienced logistics specialists is fully focused on delivering the highest performance standards – ensuring that your shipments reach their destination safely, on time and in perfect condition.
- Flexible door-to-door delivery throughout Europe
- Transportation of dangerous goods in line with ADR/IMO regulations
- Road transport liability in accordance with CMR Convention
- Pre-advice service so the consignee can schedule availability for delivery
- Delivery on a fixed day and/or specific time
- Double-manned (two driver concept) to reduce lead times
- Reliable lead times to guarantee fast and on-time transportation
- Dedicated fleet to achieve the highest level of dependability and planning security
- POD (Proof Of Delivery) and document management to assist you with the formalities